Wednesday 22 July 2015

Fancy a Beverage???

 
 
I never realised just how typically English we are as a family until I chat with lots of you from other places all over the world on our fab Cocoa Daisy message board. We LOVE our tea. We have a cup of tea in the afternoon, followed by another cup of tea after dinner with something sweet like homemade cake or a cookie. When we go on holiday we have to take our teabags with us. I like a strong breakfast style tea, as does my daughter and Ade my husband drinks a very milky Earl Grey. Yuk!
We buy a $1 Starbucks takeaway mug when we are on holiday in the US and when we lay around the pool, we take it in turn to go back to the condo to make a fresh brew. Yes it may be 90F, but there’s nothing quite like a good cup of tea no matter the weather.
So my Cocoa Daisy Challenge this month is to scrap your beverage story.
You have until 4th August 11pm EST to play along. Please see here for full details. No Cocoa Daisy Kit required. One lucky scrapper will win a $10 gift card to spend in the Daisy store.
 
 

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

hehehehe ... and I have never been a tea (or coffee!) drinker! LOL!! I never liked the smell of either, so I have never had them..... ever! LOL!! I love love love love your page!! LOVING the colors, the sun and the cups!!!!!!!

yyam said...

Oh...this is so sweet!
I love tea too. Earl Grey is a fave but I like it as it is...no milk or sugar. Maybe a little honey.:)

Scrapthology said...

I love a cuppa and have been known to take a decent supply of teabags on many a trip. It's got to be breakfast tea over Earl Grey and currently Tetley is the tea of choice. Fun layout.