Thursday 11 June 2015

Some fun Projects

I've been keeping really busy with my new business Lollipop Box Club.

Have you seen the blog yet?
It's full of really cool inspiration, projects, DIY's, recipes, crafts. Everything that I LOVE!!!
That's what I wanted this business to be all about.
If you haven't seen it yet, take a look here.

Here's a little peek at what I've been up to...


I revamped some old Ikea wooden drawers.
 I showed the artwork in my downstairs loo!!

 
I made this frame.


And a scrapbook page too.

And there's loads more too.
Grab yourself a cuppa and take a look here.

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! All that AMAZING MAP PAPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love love love it all!!!!!!!!!!!! PINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

yyam said...

Amazing work! Love this month's theme! Glad your new biz is thriving!