Monday 3 November 2014

Time for Hellos & Weathervane

Hello!!!
It's been a while.
We are now home from a 3 week trip to Orlando.
It's taken me a couple of days to settle and stop getting teary each time I think about it.
So I guess I should pre-warn you from now - Orlando photo overload for the next few months.
And yes, before you ask....the next trip is already being planned : )

Whilst I was away Cocoa Daisy launched the new November Kit 'Weathervane'.
It was waiting for me when I came home.


Lucky Me!!
Friday afternoon was unpacking, Saturday we went to Swindon to collect our doggie from Mum's, we went out for lunch and I spent the evening with my sister.
Sunday was catching up with the house and work and finally Sunday afternoon I opened my Cocoa Daisy box.

Here is my first Orlando LO of this trip using this beautiful kit.


 
 
That's it for now.
I will be back with lots of stories very soon.
Hugs xxx 
 

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Glad you had fun!! LOVING your lo! LOVEEEEEEEEE the colors!!!!

Unknown said...

Wow Lisa, and you even had time to get a few pages done!!! Awesome!