Wednesday 3 September 2014

Silliness and Stamping

Both are part of todays LO.
A very silly story using one of my September Cocoa Daisy stamps.

 
I used one of the scribble stamps to create the border around my photos.
 

And this is the silly story:

We were waiting at the airport for my Dad to arrive after no having seen him for a year. It all gets very silly and giggly the 3 of us kids together. We love this special time every year. The excitement and his arrival.

There's always a joke about me baing the favourite. My sister always trys to push me out of the way, This year I made a sign saying 'The Favourite Daughter'. I asked my brother to take a photo of us 3 together and then whipped out the sign : )

We have some really fun stamps over at Cocoa Daisy this month. You can see them all here and see some great examples of how they have been used.

Have a lovely day xx

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the photos, the colors and the fun background!!!!