Tuesday 10 June 2014

Teeny Weeny Ones

Do you keep a stash of photos ready to scrap?

I have a little dish in my studio. It's like a 'go to' dish. If I don't feel like scrapping the ones I have printed. I go to this dish to see if one of these takes my fancy.
This time I decided to scrap all the teeny weeny ones.
There were just a lovely few that really showed off all the lovely things that we've done together as a family.
It makes me happy to see these.
Kids grow up so fast, sometimes you think, what have we done in all these years?
This LO here just shows it quite well.

 
There's Legoland Windsor (a fave when they were younger)  camping, Disneyworld, beach trip, Charmouth, a playground and a snow day.
 
Happy Memories.
 
 
 
This LO was inspired by the latest Chic Tags Sketch which you can see here.
Lots of lovely Chic Tags goodies on this LO.
 
I hope you are having a good day.
It's sunny here. Yay!!!
xxx
 
 

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS!!! LOVING the photos, the colors and the title work!!!

Lynnda said...

Another beautiful page Lisa... hugs...x