Saturday 7 June 2014

Breakfast Time & a Sketch & a new Pair of Ears

Would you like to try and win $10 to spend in the Cocoa Daisy store?

All you need to do is to play along with the sketch challenge here.
Click on that link to see the sketch and see what the other girls have made for inspiration.
Then add the link to your gallery or to your blog at the end of the challenge blog post.
Easy!!

Here's my take on the sketch.

 
It's all about how I like to try and make an effort with the kids breakfasts.
It makes me feel happier with them going off to school with full tummies knowing that they've had a healthy start to the day.

 
That task is easier said than done with Hollie these days as she would rather spend the time doing her hair than sitting down for breakfast. So as much as Ade hates it, I am guilty of taking up home made smoothies and juices and Mickey Mouse shaped toast to her room to try and get something healthy inside her before school.

Please play along with us.
We'd love to see what you do with the sketch.
No Cocoa Daisy Kit required to play along.

I hope your weekend has gotten off to a great start.
This was me earlier today with my new ears.

 
So I think you can see how I'm feeling today.
How can one not feel happy when wearing Minnie Mouse ears?!!
 
Hugs xxx

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love your lo! LOVING the colors and the way you did the days of the week on it's side!! And YOU ARE ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!