Monday 19 May 2014

Love This!

Hi,
Did you have a good weekend?
It's been so nice and sunny here : )

I have my last blog post for Scrapmatts as Guest Designer.
I have enjoyed myself so much and have had a blast using this amazing chipboard.
You can see the blog post here.

This is what I made using the chipboard.
There are details and close ups on the Scrapmatts blog.


 
Here's a little list of the chipboard that I have used:
 
Assorted Words - CB6095
Scrapwords - CB1190
Butterflies - CB1158
Birds - CB5045 
Chevrons - CB5106
 
I'm trying to get work wrapped up so I can work on my Cocoa Daisy gallery this afternoon.
My kit arrived last week and it's still in it's box.
Sinful I know!!
 
I hope you are well and had a good weekend xxx
 
 

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the chevrons and the splatters!!!!

Francesca Biancon said...

love butterflyes! bellissimo!

Lynnda said...

Beautiful page Lisa... hugs....x