Saturday 29 March 2014

Turning 39

The years are flying by.
I don't feel old enough to be in my last year of my 30's.
I feel too young and silly.
I like playing pranks and being rude.
40 sounds so grown up!!

Anyway, I was 39 on the 19th March so I scrapped 3 of my instagram photos from this day.
I got asked to make a LO for the Cocoa Daisy newsletter using just the April Kit paper addon.
Here it is:

 
It's one of those LO's that I feel really happy with. It's it's all come from 3 pieces of patterned paper. No embellishments, no alpha stickers...just paper.
 
 
 
 
A cake made by Louis and Ade, a new dress and a decorated sitting room with lots of prezzies and cards.
 
 
But the best bits of the day.....Louis had drawn me the first picture in ages and Hollie let me walk to school with her. (although she did tell me not to get used to it. It was a one off!!) 
 
So that's my LO and that was my 39th birthday.
Thanks for letting me share it with you xxx
 

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this!! LOVING the photos and the colors!!!!