Friday 7 March 2014

Hello!! (I have a freebie for you)

It funny how sometimes cousins can be more alike than their siblings.
Hollie and Millie are a great example of that.
Millie, my 5yr old niece is just like Hollie was at that age.
Not only do they look like sisters, but they are so alike in many ways.

 
It's funny as Hollie doesn't like little children, but she is so good with Millie and wants to spend time and to play with her.


These very cool arrows and tags come from the very talented Martha. Martha designs for Cocoa Daisy along with me and is the owner of 'Panda Eight'.

 
These were printables via Cocoa Daisy that I just printed off myself, cut out and stuck to the page with 3d foam tape.
 
 
I'm just printing mine off now. They are really cute little journal cards.
 
 
 I hope you like the freebie.
Martha's stuff is pretty cool, I think you'll agree : )

The Cocoa Daisy girls have been playing with these printable too this week.
Come and see here. You can see the link for the same free printables there too.

Enjoy the freebie xxx

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the colors and the sun!!!!!!