Wednesday 4 December 2013

We are Officially Counting Down

Yes we are!!!
We broke the news to the kids at the weekend when we were out for hot choccie and cakes.


We are so excited!!
Trip #4 and it gets more exciting each time we go.

Another LO made with my December Cocoa Daisy Kit.
I used quite abit of the Day in the life kit here too.

I tarted up the Maya Road Chipboard Alphas. Got glitter everywhere : )

This is my take on this months Cocoa Daisy Sketch.
You can see the sketch and challenge here along with Mandy Kay's take too.
Love this months sketch.

We've just been out Christmas Tree shopping and purchased some more outdoor lights too. We did our usual of stopping off at 'jacks fish and chips' after and having chippies in the car : )
I love our little traditions and love that I'm married to someone who loves this season just as much as I do. Makes me happy.

Enjoy your day xxx 

3 comments:

Sarah said...

LOVE THIS!!! I really love the misting and the red and turquoise!

Lynnda said...

Love this beautiful layout Lisa...hugs...x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I so wished we lived in Florida!! It would give me another chance to see you again!!! :) I loveeeeeeee your lo!! LOVING the masking and the colors!!!!