Wednesday 13 November 2013

A 1hr Mini Book

Hello.
It's all speedy mini books today.
How fast does it take you to make one?
I used to give up part way through as I lost interest, but this year I've totally rethought the whole mini book process and can make them in under an hour now.

I did this during the Cocoa Daisy Crop to show you how quick they can be made if you are organised.
I went from this:


 
To this in under an hour.
 
 
 
My theme is how I love Fall with my husband.
We love cozy and this time of year is just perfect for us.
 
 
 
 
 
 
This is just a little taster, I have lots of photos over at Cocoa Daisy here along with full step by step instructions so you can make one too if you like. (in under an hour remember!)
 
Whilst I'm talking mini books, check out Jody's here. It's so different and so cool.
I just LOVE it!!
 
Cocoa Daisy have a special offer on right now.
For those that start up a subscription or renew their's this month  get a free addon.
Take a look here for more details on this fab offer.
This months kit is such a fab one to start with. I have made 10 LO's, 5 cards and a mini book (with 2 addons too). Love it!!
 
 

 
I hope you are having a good day xxx
 
 
 

4 comments:

Mel said...

Very cute and super quick. I am impressed.

Lynnda said...

ONE hour!!! Impression indeed!!.... Aren't you just fabulously amazing !!! Love this mini!!! Gorgeous.... hugs..x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

YOU ROCK!!! That is awesome!! LOVING this fun mini!!!!!

Unknown said...

Lisa, that is soooo cute. And I love that you can make them in an hour or so! Thanks for sharing!