Wednesday 16 October 2013

Colour

'COLOUR'
That's the word of the month over at OLW.

What does colour mean to you?
How does it make you feel?

Take a look at the new challenge here.
There's some really inspiring pieces. I'm loving creating alongside these wonderful artists.

Here's what I made.

 
Colour plays a huge part in my life.
It really effects my moods.
I hate dark.
And even have this feeling I get that I describe as being dark.
Some people give me that dark feeling, certain shops, houses.....
I love happy colours and light.
I will even book a hotel room depending on how light and colourful the rooms are. 


I took this photo on our last day at Magic Kingdom last year.
Anyone who has gone will know that feeling : (
We'd walked up Main Street for the last time and were looking back to the Disney Castle. These balloons just happened to be in view with the American Flag too.
With that blue sky it just made the perfect photo.


These are my happy colours. Pink and blues. I just love them.


I used some inktense pencils to start and added a little misting.
The long stickers are actually from Love Elsie from years back. I still have loads and love to see them in my sticker basket. They are so bright and fun and shows how long I've been scrapping for : )

Thank you for stopping by today.
Don't forget to scrap your Colour pages and projects too and link up here.

Have a bright and colourful day xxx

4 comments:

Lynnda said...

Love the misting !!! Gorgeous background job Lisa... what a stunning layout!... hugs...x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!! LOVING the masking, the photo and that title work!!!!!

yyam said...

Love the soft background with that red bold splat! You sure know how to draw the eye to the focal point Lisa!

Denise said...

My favorite color combo!
Love this Lisa.