Sunday 29 September 2013

Project Life

So, the Cocoa Daisy 'Sweater Weather' Kit was revealed last night.
I've enjoyed this kit so much. I'm currently on my 8th project using it right now.
Not bad going.
It's really inspired me.

One of the things I did do with it was a Project Life page.

 
 
The colours this month really work for me. They are my chosen colours.
I guess that's why I found this kit so easy to work with.
 
 
I grabbed 2 addons this month. Twinset and Cable Knit.
 
 
I love the woodgrain Thickers in the main kit. I teamed them up with the alpha stickers here from the 'Twinset Addon'.
 

And I just love the tree and mini leaf stamps this month too. Cute!!
 
So that's the start of my Cocoa Daisy work this month.
I will share more tomorrow.
 
Off to fix Piri Piri Chicken with Bombay Potatoes.
Fancied a Sunday dinner with a change this week.
 
Hope you've had  a good weekend xx 


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this!! Awesome colors!!!