Thursday 29 August 2013

Door Knob!

I have such a silly family.

When they come and stay during the 2 weeks each August there is usually a joke that runs throughout the stay. This time it was the 'doorknob' game.
This came from watching Honey Boo Boo. Toilet humour is big in the family, so this was right up their street (notice I say 'their').
Ade, my sister and my brother being the main players.

So using my new September Cocoa Daisy Kit I had to document this.


I printed out the rules of the game on to vellum and then added the Cocoa Daisy papers on top. That journal card was just sooooo perfect : )

 
The photo was taken on the common near us. In the middle of the disused runway. My poor sis....no doorknob in sight. Ade tackled her, knocked her and she put her hand down on a prickly bush : (
 
 
I used the main kit for this page along with the washi tape and stickers from the 'day in the life 'kit and the arrow stamps from the main. 
 
You can see the new September Kit here.
It's a goodun!
 
It goes on sale to non subbers on the 1st.
 
xxxx
 
 

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee that you documented this! SO FUN!!! Bummer she got hurt though! YIKES!! LOVING that you included the instructions and the colors!!!