Saturday 6 April 2013

Mini Cards

Hi!
Yay for the weekend.
I have some mini cards to show today.
I do like to try and send homemade cards, I don't always manage it though I have to admit and I've stopped stressing about it too if I can't and so often pop an M&S card or something in the post.

I recently made some mini ones though with some bits and pieces from Papermaze.co.uk  

  
When I do make a card I try and make a few at a time using the same design to make it easier and quicker.
You can read about these cards and the supplies I used and see more pics on the papermaze blog here if you wish.

What has the weekend in store for you?
I did lots of cleaning this morning and then we've just watched Louis at soccer. It was a 1-1 score and an exciting match, Louis got the Man of the Match trophy. You can see his cute pic on Instagram here.
We are swimming after the Grand National race this afternoon, we all have little bets placed : )
And Chinese takeaway whilst watching the last Ant and Dec on TV tonight.
Tomorrow we are heading in to London to visit the London Dungeons.
A fun weekend.

I hope you enjoy yours too xxx
 

4 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Such cute cards! Sounds like you have a busy weekend planned. Heading out to the farmer's market (it's indoors thank goodness as we have snow this morning!) and then having friends over for dinner tonight. A quiet day planned for Sunday! So hoping to do some card-making or scrappin!
Cheers,
Shanna :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Your cards are beautiful!! I loveeeeee the masking!!

Lynnda said...

your cards are beautiful Lisa!!! hugs...x

Unknown said...

great cards. i always love 'perfect imperfection' and you did that so well!