Friday 5 April 2013

A Sketch & a Design Team Call

Hello and Happy Friday to you.

I've just been getting my next lot of SCRAP365 stuff up together ready to send in next week. Lots of fun features coming up.

Have you seen the latest sketch challenge on the Sketchbook365?
You can see it here. The challenge runs unti 19th April and we are sponsored this month by 'A Sprinkle of Imagination'

Here's my take.


A bit of a pink and orange combo going on here today.
I love this photo that Louis took of us on Anna Maria Beach in Florida.
It was taken on the day that the big storms were due to hit Orlando. We swapped our days to go to the beach instead as the forecast was dry. We escaped the rain, the plan worked. It was rather overcast on this day though but it was hot and dry.

I heard this quote in the movie 'The Vow'. Hollie and I love that film. I knew I had to use it on a page.


And if you love working with sketches, the SCRAP365 Sketch Blog (sketchbook365) are looking for
a team to work on their sketches each month. You can read all about the call here.
Good Luck!

Have a lovely day.
We are popping out with the kids later. Ade is off today. We are planning lunch out, a little shopping in town and maybe a swim later. Followed by Comedy Friday tonight. Yay The Middle and Modern Family started back last week.

See you soon xxx

6 comments:

yyam said...

Ooooh...this is sooooooo pretty! I just love all the little details and the colour combo!

Happy weekend Lisa!

Dolly B said...

Love your take on the sketch
Mary

Irini said...

gorgeous layout love love love the sequins they are the perfect embellishment!
hugz
irini

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

WOwwwwwwwwwww!! This is GORGEOUS!! I love love love love the quote and the splatters!!!

Bananastamper said...

Great layout! LOVE the quote and all the fun misting, etc.
Cheers,
Shanna :)

Lynnda said...

I love love your layout Lisa... its beautiful!!! totally loving it! hugs...x