Friday 15 February 2013

Pink Paislee Valentines Banner

Hello.
It's been another busy week.
So much going on.
I wanted to show this that I made this week though using some gorgeous Pink Paislee Papers, Die Cuts and Frames that I was sent from Papermaze.

My Valentines Banner


I love decorating my fireplace and this banner is perfect this month.


I used the Pink Paislee Artisan Ribbon to attach my wooden pages to. (just plain old clothes pegs)


  I covered the large wooden pegs in the Secret Crush papers and sanded them down for a smooth finish and attached some hearts from this paper.


I printed some of our fave Orlando photos in 8x8cm and used these fames to show them off.


The pack of Die Cuts are so cute and you get so much in there. I have loads left in my pack.


I'm so pleased with this and can see it being there for a few weeks now.

We have friends over for a Valentines themed dinner party tomorrow evening so I've been busy decorating.
So much fun.

Have a lovely weekend xxx

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

The banner is fab and I'd be leaving it up a good long time! Elizabeth xx

Unknown said...

Gorgegous gorgeous gorgeous!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooo gorgeous!!! I loveeeee the photos and the hearts!!!

Denise said...

so pretty and sweet Lisa! Hope your dinner was good!