Tuesday 19 February 2013

Oh So Floaty

I'm having a floaty day.
This LO fits perfect.
I put the next 'Pleased to Meet you' challenge up over at Cocoa Daisy yesterday.
This month we are focusing on Kim Stewart's style.
Kim is quite new to Cocoa Daisy, if you aren't familair with her style, I urge you to take a look at her blog here. It's most of the most beautiful I've ever seen.
Her style is so floaty and dreamy.

So this challenge is all about being inspired by this person's style.
Here is my LO using the white space, floaty layers and a little paint and glitter.
  

I printed my journaling straight onto my cardstock.
I made my own flowers from a punch on plain card and then mixed up some scrylic pink paint, acrylic medium and moulding paste. It gave such a great texture and then I sprinkled over some pink glitter.


I used my Feb Cocoa Daisy kit to make up my layers and added a small piece of pale pink vellum.
I loved mixing up the pale with the bright colours.


And then my journaling.


If you feel inspired, please take a look for more examples of Kim's work here at Cocoa Daisy.
We will be playing until 13th March.

I've still got my dizzy head : (
I saw the dr yesterday and have been told I have Labyrinthitus.
I think there are lots of names for this, but it's basically an inner ear infection (viral).
I've been told I need to slow down and the only thing to help it is rest.
Yea right!!
I wish.
But I have some meds to help with the dizziness, but I actually feel worse today.
Not so much dizzy but such a fuzzy head like I'm in a bubble. It's so odd.
But I can't drive whilst I'm feeling like this.
I wouldn't have anyway as I know my reactions would be way off, but hearing it being told me made it feel worse.
Not that I like driving, as I don't, but knowing that I can't is a pain.
So all I need is a cleaner, a cook and someone to come and work for me and I'll be fine : )

Have a creative day.
Love xxx


4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So sorry you aren't feeling better! I hope you get some rest and hopefully the doctor gave you some meds to help??

I loveeeeeeeeeee your page! LOVING the colors, the flowers and loving the rainbow of arrows!

Michelle Hernandez said...

Ok first things first- I hope you feel better soon- I just got over a bout of food poisoning and it came with THE WORST headache and dizzyness so I know you are feeling awful right now.
2- seeing my blog on you rlist gave me a bit of a jump- thank you and I'm TOTALLY humbled.
Three I LOVE Kim Stewart's work! You did her style justice. GREAT page! The glitter paint looks SO AWESOME!!. Love how this page still looks yours- I'm going to give floaty a try!

yyam said...

Oh dear. Please rest. A viral infection is your body's way of getting you to slow down. Take a breather.

This is such a dreamy layout. Love the colours and the layers. :)

Wishing you a speedy recovery Lisa!

Mandy said...

I hope you feel better soon! I don't like that you're not feeling well.

I love this page!I feel like I'm on repeat because I love everything you create!

Theirs my Grumpy Ade! Love that photo! Miss you both!

Get better and we'll have a skype date xo