Tuesday 26 February 2013

I *heart* this kit

If it's at all possible to be 'in love' with a scrapbooking kit, then that's what I am.
I don't care if it sounds odd, I know most of you would get it.

Here are my sneaks so you can see what I mean.



I'm about to start LO 5.

Come and join us for the full reveal on the 28th here.
The addons have been selling out so fast that Christine has got in extra this month.
I can see this one going just as fast though, it's truely amazing. Everything that I highlighted as a fave at CHA is in this kit.
I could easily have the whole kit over again and hands up ''I got every single addon this month''.
I know I'm greedy!! But I just didn't want to miss out on a single thing.

I also wanted to share that there is a special 3 month subbing offer on until 1st March. I know lots of people ask me about the kits and not everyone wants to commit to 6 months. A 3 month sub could be your anser to try it out. There's more info for you here.

 I haven't been here for a few days.
I'm still struggling with this dizzy head. Infact it's gotten worse again since last night.
I'm tired and dizzy. Not funny : (
Thanks for all the well wishes.

Lots of scrappy love xxx

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sorry that you still aren't feeling well...I hope you feel better soon!!! LOVING the sneaks!!!