Wednesday 2 January 2013

First Story of 2013 - Cocoa Daisy

It has to be a silly one, doesn't it?!!
: )

I was so pleased when my January Cocoa Daisy Kit finally arrived on 31st December.
Poor Christine, sent it out priority on the 12th : (
I was just relieved to get it though and have been happily scrapping since.
I LOVE this kit.
It's called 'Pemberley'. It has some beautiful soft tones with the added touch of spice.
I really do love it.

So when I got scrapping, I knew I wanted to use the October Afternoon sticker sheet for a story. I was thinking along the lines of a conversation, but couldn't think of one.
Then I thought it would be really fun to tell the story of the Christmas Morning Text.
Here it is:


It all gets a little crazy when my sister is around and I always end up reverting to my old childhood self. We have such a laugh together.

When I received a text from my sister early Christmas morning showing me a photo of Millie in her new leotard I instantly started laughing and ran upstairs to the kids dressing up box as I have the same leotard from when I did ballet. The leotard is age 8 but I still manged to squeeze in to it and Hollie photographed my doing the same pose and we text it straight back saying that I got the same leotard from Santa.

 Hollie and I were in fits of giggles, Louis though was just looking at me like ''what on earth are you doing now???''

There is lots of MME in this months kits which makes me very happy : )
And I got the 'Elizabeth' addon which has these Pink Paisley words and journal bits.
I love the word 'Seriously' that was in it. A word that Hollie uses all the time.

So there you go.
My first silly story of 2013.
Hopefully the first of many : )

I'm going to continue with this kit tonight. Stephanie set the new Sketch challenge today here.
So I've just printed some pics for this. I have another story to tell.

Thank you for the kind comments re my fave LO's of 2012.
I hope 2013 has been kind to you so far.
xxx

3 comments:

Natalie Jane said...

HAhahahaha :D that is an awesome story!! :) Great page too!!

Jody said...

I hope your year is filled with lots more happy- just like this! So fun. I am glad you got your CD kit in time to make this page!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!!! That story is fun!!!! I am glad you documented it! And LOVING the journal tags and the photos!! Fabulous as always!!!!!!