Tuesday 13 November 2012

Mixed Media Mini Book Class

I'm teaching again this Saturday, in Swindon this time at Sparkle Dreams.
This month we are making this fun mini book.


It's an 8x8'' chipboard album.


What you decide to document is down to you....it's your story.
I've chosen my wedding day. I've never actually documented this properly.


So if you are local and have time this Saturday between 10.30 -1.30pm come and join us.
It will be chatty, messy and lots of fun : )
Here are the booking details:

http://www.funkyfairies.co.uk/Arty_Scrapbooking_Classes/Scrapbooking_in_Swindon

Lots of love xxx

4 comments:

Lynnda said...

what a beautiful MMM book!!! I love it... very inspirational Lisa... I must try one day... have a great week ahead... hugs..xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooo gorgeous Lisa! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the colors!!!!

Audrey Yeager said...

WOW! Just gorgeous! I wish I lived close by! :)

Unknown said...

i just love this so much...