Monday 26 November 2012

Live in the Moment Journal

Good Morning,

It's a quick one form me today.
I've had the most fun weekend away with some lovely ladies in Paris.
I have some fab stories to tell in my upcoming scrapbooking pages : )

Today though I have my most recent mini album to share. I displayed some photos before I taught the class in Swindon but some of the ladies have asked if I could share all the pages here, so here you go.

The Mixed Media Mini Album
Cover


And a close up. The heart is made using glossy accents, beads, paints and stickles.


The opening page using up old thickers
.

I chose to document our wedding in Florida.



I decided to add all the stories and journaling after it was made.
I used vellum to make a small pocket.







I may actually add a couple more pages to include our meal at Seaworld after. I changed into a long aqua coloured dress and we all had dinner at the Underwater Shark Grill. So much fun : )

Thanks for popping by today.
I hope you also had a fun weekend xxx

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooooooooo gorgeous Lisa! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the hearts on the front and love love love the photos!!!

Sherry C said...

Gorgeous! Love the fun, bright colors - you can't help but smile looking at it!

Lynnda said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! I love it!!! hugs..xoxo

yyam said...

Oh wow! Those backgrounds are amazing!!!!

Michelle Hernandez said...

This is such a lovely album! I love all the cross hatching on the doodling- very unique take on a wedding design and much more compelling to me than the traditional pearls, lace and satin take.