Sunday 7 October 2012

It's all in the Planning

We are in serious countdown mode now.
Just a matter of a handful of sleeps before we head back to the 'Land of Mouse'.
I have partaken in some serious research and planning with this trip.
It's our third visit to Orlando and I wanted to find different things for us to do.
We are still doing all the parks but with a slightly different spin on them this time.

I've started the memory saving already.
Louis is our slower grower (I have no idea who he takes after!!) we have been measuring him to see which rides he can go on this time. A couple of weeks ago we all got measured. I thought this would be a fun thing to document whilst I journaled about our trip preparations.




Papermaze kindly sent me a very lovely box of goodies recently to design with. You can see the full contents on their site here. There is a lot for £10 and it goes a long way. I love the Echo Park papers. You can read the full blog post on Papermaze here if you wish.



I used picmonkey.com to edit my photos.



Well I'm off now to get some ironing done whilst Ade and I watch the last Harry Potter. It's classed as trip research. We will be visiting the World of Harry Potter in Island of Adventure next Monday after all **big smiles**

xxx

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is AMAZING Lisa! I love love love the photos, the clothespins and loveeeeeeeeeee the twine action!!

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

This popped up in the papermaze blog a few days ago and then disappeared. It inspired me to buy the kit. So jealous that you'll be heading off to Florida soon, love how you've documented the countdown.

Kim said...

now that is cool, we are headed off to Disney land in January...I must rememeber this idea, seriously cool Lisa!

Lynnda said...

woohoo... 16 days to go!!!...Loving your layout!!! Fun and Fabulous.... hugs...xoxo

Emily Pitts said...

what a fun post. love the idea of documenting height :) i'm so excited fo you and the family to head to disney!

Claire said...

Fab LO, planning for Florida is fun! Have a fantastic holiday x