Friday 26 October 2012

Cocoa Daisy Fall Crop & 'Get Off The Dog'

Today is the start of the Cocoa Daisy Fall Crop.

The crops are always so much fun and run all weekend long.
Sadly I can't play along this time as we are away, so I've been playing in advance instead.

If you haven't registered to join in, please do so here.
It's free and lots and lots of fun.

I've played along with Sharmaine's challenge which is the first challenge of the crop.
All about creating movement in your title.
You can see here for more details and ideas.

 Here's my LO 'Get Off The Dog'


Now don't get me wrong, I don't mind him touching her when it's like this.
But what really gets me is 1. when he's in school uniform ready to leave in the morning, 2. when we are all ready to go out, 3 when he's clean and in pj's. The other thing is the way he strokes her. Not soft strokes, but full on so you see the fir fly up off her and then drift around in the air or he lies right down with her so half of his body is on hers and she just looks over as if to say 'help me'.
Now we've had Poppy for 4.5yrs. You'd think it would have sunk in by now, but no. We have to say this to him several times a day **rolls eyes**


They look quite a like, don't they??!!
: )


And my wavey title.

Please visit Cocoa Daisy for some amazing inspiration this weekend.
You won't be disappointed xxx

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh... adam is 15 and I STILL have to tell him the SAME thing about our dog DAILY!!!! SMH!!! lol!! I love love love your lo!! LOVING the colors and loveeeeeeeee the circles!!!!