Sunday 16 September 2012

Her First Flowers

Hello : )
And a happy weekend to you. I hope you are relaxing and having fun.

I have a LO to share with you today. I took some photos of Hollie's first bunch of flowers back in July. My Mum had them sent to her on her 13th birthday. With Mum being a florist, she wanted to be the one to give Hollie her first bunch of flowers.





I made this LO as a sample for this months 'Just for Fun' Cocoa Daisy challenge.
It's where we use this months new kit with the leftovers from last months.
If you have the kits. come along and join in here.

I had a really busy day yesterday. I taught in Basingstoke in the morning and Fleet in the afternoon. It was really fun, but I was sooo tired at the end of the day. I've only just unpacked everything now.
We've had a lazy day today.
Some Florida planning in bed this morning with lattes. Adding some bits to our lists to take.
And I found a cool restaurant at Universal, Orlando. Margaritaville
One of these places where there is lots going on inside. Looks so fun. We seriously have so many places we want to eat though.
Hollie was in charge of movie time today and picked Beauty and the Beast. Louis said it was child abuse. He bought he his lego and watched it though : )
I haven't watched the movie for so long and loved it.
I did some holiday ironing and folding whilst it was on.
Why doesn't holiday ironing feel so bad???
We have alot of our clothes in piles in the spare room now ready. With the weather cooling down this week I'm washing/ironing it and putting it out ready to pack.

We now have a roast dinner on and it smells so good.
I love Sundays like these : )

Hope you are loving yours too xxx


4 comments:

Tone K. said...

This was really pretty ! I love your colors and painting behind the photos :)
Great banner too :)

Wish you a happy week :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS Lisa!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the paint and the banners!! And Margarettaville is AWESOME!!!!! You need to go there!!!! :)

Denise said...

your sunday sounds lovely Lisa.
how sweet to do a layout about this.
I still remember my first flowers from my Dad.

Lynnda said...

beautiful LO... Love it Lisa... hugs..xoxo