Wednesday 27 June 2012

Note to Self

Hello,

After an amazing class on Sunday in Swindon, I've been wanting to come back here to share more photos of my Travel Journal. I've now taken the photos, just need to edit them and add. I'm running out of hours again though. Story of my life these days.
I will add them soon though, promise.
I did tell the girls that I would.
Thank you to everyone who came and made the class so much fun.
It was an absolute blast : )

I just want to share some sneaks of the July Cocoa Daisy kit before I run out on the school run.


The reveal of the kit is tomorrow 9pm EST at Cocoa Daisy.
I've loved creating with this. I've made 3 LO's and a little project and still plan to make another LO, some cards and a mini book.

Off to school now.
Promise to share more Travel Journal pics later xxx

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the sneaks!!!!

Lea said...

Oh, what a little tease this is! I'm looking forward to the whole reveal tomorrow.

Lynnda said...

Great sneaks!!! Lisa... hugs...xoxo

Carin McDonough said...

OMGosh I just love all those kits, I wish I could order one! Love the ray stencil you used on the first layout. Gorgeous layouts they are just making me want the kits even more! :)