Friday 1 June 2012

Hello Sunshine

This is the name of the newest Cocoa Daisy kit that has gone on sale today.
It's full of colour and a really good kit to get your teeth into.

 It comes with a Crafters Workshop Stencil, an original Cocoa Daisy Stamp, Jillibean Chipboard Alphas and it's jam packed full of beautiful papers and lots of bits and pieces that all us scrappers just love.

And don't forget the addons.
Freckles.


I got Wide Brim which is FAB!!!! Can't wait to show you at the International Reveal what I made using that.




The Paper Addons which I also get every month.


And the reverse of the papers which I ofter prefer.

 
And don't forget the Daisy Boutique now full of goodie.
Have you seen?
Take a look here.

I've actually got 2 LO's and an art journal page on the go with this kit. It's just so summery and fun.

I'm hoping it's going to stay dry today. It's looking rather overcast this morning.
Louis' school are having a Jubilee Day. They are wearing red, white and blue and we are throwing a Jubilee party for them this afternoon in the playground. A street style party. I'm going in at 12.30 to help. I always get really nervous about going in to help.

Have you much planned for this weekend?
It's a long weekend in the UK celebrating the Queen's Jubilee.
I completely missed that Tuesday was part of the weekend and planned for the kids to visit their Dad on Tuesday and Wednesday. The kids are on a weeks break from school next week. So I'm now working all day Tues and Wed.
But we are planning a gardening day tomorrow, visits to Garden Centres along with cake and coffee treats : ) A friend is hosting an Indinesian BBQ Saturday from 5pm, Sunday is chill day maybe with a swimming trip and also a BBQ at the inlaws .Monday we are going into Winndsor. I love going there. Feels like a good place to visit this weekend. I love the walks, the river, the castle and the little boutiquey shops. We plan to take the kids out for lunch whilst we are there too.
Should be a good weekend : )

Have a lovely one yourself.
Lots of love xxx   

4 comments:

Kim said...

cant wait to see what you create with this!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Heard it's gonna be pretty crazy over there with the big Queen celebration! I loveeeeeeeee the kit... can't wait to see what you make with it!!!

Lynnda said...

I love the kit... cant wait to see your projects using the kit!!!... Hugs..xoxo

Dawn Ruth said...

I shall be watching to see what becomes of all the paper etc I have tried a kit before with detailed instructions of what to do . Well I sort of followed it but I'm terrible for straying the end result was good though.
http://dawnthecrafter.blogspot.co.uk/