Thursday 23 February 2012

Love at First Sight,.......not

Hello!!!!

This month I got sent some lovely goodies from Papermaze to play with.
Very loved themed and seeing as it's the month of 'lurve' I decided after almost 7yrs, it was time to get our story documented.


I really like the white, hot pink and lime combo. Rather funky!
The papers were really fun to play with.






You can see my full blog post with more details over at Papermaze here.

I've been a little quiet this week, I haven't felt so well.
I'm been working really long hours lately. 4.30-5am ish til after 10pm at night.
Rushing out in between for school runs, shoving dinner in the crock pot, running the hoover round and giving the bathrooms a quick clean over and starting back again.
I know some think I'm a little crazy, but I love my buisness and I just have so many ideas all the time, but not the hours to match. Orders are coming in thick and fast and I'm just trying to keep on top of it all the time. But I like it this way. Plus the art side too. Planning future classes and the designing too.
But I started to feel unwell Monday night and ached all over Tuesday. I still worked but worked from the sofa : ) That was my compromise and kept dosing myself up.
Yesterday I felt heady but better and today I'm so sinusy. It hurts : (
But still happy. But not so much time for scrapping lately.
I am planning my next class in Swindon next month. We are art journaling and the girls have asked to do a canvas class using photos in April, so I've tons of ideas spinning in my head for that too.
The next Cocoa Daisy kit arrived this morning. It's really beautiful. Just what you need for the start of Spring. I might just have to have a little scrappy time later : )

2hrs before school run, I'd better make the most of that time.
Thanks for stopping by xxx

7 comments:

Kim said...

I dont know how you do it but your misting always ALWAYS rocks BIG TIME!!!!!

Anne said...

I really hope you get better soon. I am still recovering from our weekend away but that was self inflicting pain !!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I hope you feel better soon!! I love love love love love your lo!! The misting is awesome, loving the colors and what a fun title!!

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful LO, love the cool colours! Valerie

Sue said...

wow I am exhausted reading that

Hope you are not overdoing to Lis - bet you are


I love the LO and I love how you weren't in love at the start xxxxxx

and slow down

Lynnda said...

Beautiful layout Lisa...I really hope you feel better soon... Hugs..xoxo

yyam said...

Oh...this is really lovely. Love the sweet colours!

Please take care of yourself. Perhaps it's time to get help since your business is blooming!

Have a great weekend!