Tuesday 1 November 2011

Bed and Breakfast Cocoa Daisy Style

Its' the 1st November.
How????
It feels like a real Autumn day today.
Blue skies, crisp air and the falling orange/yellow leaves falling when I look out of my studio window here.

The first of the month also means a new Cocoa Daisy kit.
November sees' Bed and Breakfast. See the kit and the addons here.


Just a couple of LO's from me so far as we (the DT) are busy prepping for the cyber crop this month Nov 11th-13th.
We have lots of scrappy excitment to come.

The main kit this month comes with this beautiful Dresden Quilt stamp used to make this flower.
I've used some of the different pp to show off the fab colours in this kit.


And I just love the Crafter Workshop stencil that also comes in the main kit.


I've spread moulding paste through it to get this real textured feel.


I hope you enjoyed Halloween if you play.
We had went to a party at friends all of us. It was really fun : )
Although I came home with an awful head. (I only drank lemonade!!) but put the kids to bed and then went myself.

I'm teaching at a crop in Fleet this coming Saturday if you are interested and local.
The crop lasts 10am-4pm and I'm teaching at 10.30am. It's a vintage class this time and we'll be using different techniques to distress, make backgrounds and I have some fun tricks up my sleeve too : )
If you are local, please contact me on lisa@funkyfairies.co.uk and I'll forward you more details.

Have a lovely day xxx

5 comments:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

I always love your Cocoa Daisy reveals! I totally wish I was local to take your class. I can only imagine how inspiring it will be :)

Lynnda said...

I always heart your cocoa daisy layouts and projects... very inspiring!!! Love both layout... beautiful!!! hugs...xoxo

Denise said...

love what you did this month Lisa. but then again, I always love what you do :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! I am thinking this is my all time fave of yours Lisa! I loveeeeeeeee that title, the masking, the flower!! WOW WOW WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Hannah said...

Love the brilliant misting in both of these LO's Lisa, and the great colours and feel to this kit :) Good luck for the class this weekend :)