Tuesday 29 November 2011

Amber Snowflake #1

Good Morning to you on this rainy and blowy day,

Today I can show you what I was busy making last week
We had the Cocoa Daisy reveal last night.
I can honestly say, this is my absolute fave kit this year.
I decided to go for all the addons barr one which had silhoutte stuff which isn't me at all.
This was the first thing I made.
I just wanted to play with the pretty papers and came up with this.


I'm really not one for Christmas papers so this is so perfect for me.
I love the teals, mustard and reds.


And I got these fab October Afternoon Flower Stack Dies in this addon here.





I had some great thrifty finds last week. I got 3 hoops for 50p each.
The doilees in the main kit fit perfectly.
The stamp 'yesterday-today-tomorrow' is in the same addon as above.
I think this is my fave addon.


The kit goes on sale to non subbers on the first here.
If you are thinking of subbing, there is a special offer on right now which you can read about here.

And now for a new challenge at LESSology.
Take a look here, it's a fun one : )
Here's my sneak.


Back tomorrow with more Cocoa Daisy LO's.

Bye Bye xxx

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow!! These are GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee the masked sun on your lo...and LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the hanging that you made with the hoop!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Kim said...

gosh the misting on that layout is just like WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hannah said...

Gorgeous Lisa :D
I have missed popping by here and having time to comment, I hope you are keeping well.
That LO is beautiful, gorgeous misting and colours. I'm not much of a Christmas paper person either but I love the look of that kit. Great design. Love the hoop too, such a nice idea and great altered project :)

Lea said...

:) What fun photos! Love all the paper strips and the stitching!!!

yyam said...

Wow! Just love the background on your layout! And the fun photos! Fabulous hanging too! :)

Lynnda said...

WOW WOW WOW!!! I love them all... GORGEOUS!! GORGEOUS.... you are amazing Lisa... I heart you... :wink... hugs..xoxo

Denise said...

Beautiful gallery this month Lisa. I think this is my favorite kit too.