Tuesday 11 October 2011

Demo Day at Sparkle Dreams

A date for your diary.

I'm pleased to announce that I'm going to start teaching at Sparkle Dreams at Studley Grange Craft Village in Swindon.
I'm really looking forward to it.
It's a lovely store in a lovely setting and I'm looking forward to getting to know shop owner Solance and Sandi who also teaches.

My first teaching event is coming up on Saturday 22nd October. 10am-3pm
We are holding a Demo Make and Take Day.
I will be running 'Tag Art' makes and takes throughout the day and there will be other crafts going on too, as well as cakes and lots of other fun things too.



Come and pop in and say 'Hi'.

xxx

3 comments:

Lea said...

What a fun opportunity! Those tags look great!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Oh I wish I could go!! Those take look AWESOME! Good luck with your class! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Lynnda said...

Fantastic Lisa!! Wish I can join the class too :(.. Hugs xoxo