Friday 26 August 2011

Off to School

I was given the job (along with 2 other Fancy Pants girls) to showcase the fab chipboard elements and banners from the 'Off to School' collection.
And here's what I did.



I made Louis this chalkboard to help him stay oragnised in the morning.
He's forever running back in the house in the mornings as he's forgotten something or asking what's on after school. So hopefully this will help.

This whole off to school collection is so fun. I'm now working on my next project using it.




We are having a mad day today, all in preparation for Dad. Tidying, cleaning, shopping, baking etc...and I'm still trying to work too so I can take time off next week. I can't believe I actually get to hug him tonight. It's been so long.
Thank you for all the well wishes : )

Have a lovely weekend.
Love xxx

7 comments:

Lea said...

This is so fun! Love how you attached the little sponge to clean off the board! Have a great time with your dad!!!

Yara said...

Love this collection from Fancy Pants! Love how you used the banner in the top of the chalkboard! Have a great day!

Hannah said...

Brilliant Lisa, such a great idea and I love all of that chipboard. Have a great day, and enjoy the time with the family.
P.S. I've given an award to you on my blog :) I love your work :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this Lisa!! Soooooooooo GENIUS!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

yyam said...

Lovelovelove this! I love the whole idea and that cute hanging sponge! What a fabulous project Lisa! :)

Kim said...

holey dooley that is just the most AWESOME idea ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynnda said...

Another brilliant project from you Lisa... I love this to bits... you rocked!!! hugs...xoxo