Thursday 9 June 2011

Butterflies Butterflies

This is going to be a bit of a butterfly post. But they are so pretty. I love adding them to my projects.

First one is these frames I made.
I'm so pleased with these. I've made a bit of a mosiac wall near our dining table with lots of framed bits and pieces. They fit there so well.



Sadly I was too impatient to wait for Ade to hang them as this takes about a year, so they are stuck there with my usual blue tack and have fallen a few times. The glass that I couldn't remove from the frames, now moves. It rattles when you shake the frames. I'm guessing it's no longer attached to the frames and the frames are slightly bashed now too. I have now added 3d foam tape to the back and they seem to stay they better.
But apart from that I am pleased with them and they look pretty.
I used the gorgeous papers from June's Cocoa Daisy kit and have blogged about it here today.


I've also got these cards up at Papermaze today along with a sketch I made.
These papers from Girls Paperie are some of my favourites right now.
I adore this whimsy look right now. So girly.

I added lots of stickles including along the bakers twine.


I don't know what's going on out there today. All the rain we had yesterday afternoon, followed by a beautiful sunny evening, sunny morning then today and now it's grey and rainy again. Boo!
I think I need some thick socks on, my feet are cold.

Happy Scrapping xxx

7 comments:

Emma said...

I could put butterflies on everything! Love that you put them up with Blu Tack!!! Weather is getting me down a bit at the mo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

It must be because we have the same anniversary... lol... because my Brian TAKES forever to hang things up also!! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these!! The butterflies are YUMMY!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

Fabulous cards and I absolutely love the frames!!

Amanda Jones said...

Love those butterfly frames! The cards are very cute, too. I'm loving that paperline as well! x

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

LOVE the butterfly mosaics! They are lovely.

I giggled about the blue tack and foam tape...that's exactly how I get things stuck to my walls too :)

Lynnda said...

Beautiful Frames... perfect deco... you so clever!!! gorgeous cards too...hugs...xoxo

Hannah said...

Gorgeous, those frames are lovely, I love the sound of the mosaic wall. Those cards are also lovely, love the papers :)