Wednesday 9 March 2011

A Mini Canvas

So, next week is our Wedding Annivesary : )
We are having a night away on Saturday whilst the kids and dog stay at Mum's.

Whilst I was in town yesterday I had a little arty shop and amongst a few things I bought this mini 7x9cm canvas which came with this little stand.

Louis was at a friends and Hollie had a friend over, so I had the afternoon to myself and made this as a gift for hubby next week.



I really like this little project. And the other good thing, when you make smaller stuff, it doesn't take as long.



I've put together a full 'how to' tutorial on Cocoa Daisy just now as I used the contents of my March 'Coffee House Kit'. You can see it here.



Thanks for stopping by : )
xxx

10 comments:

Emma said...

Love it Lisa! Great shape too, like the way the pics stick out

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yayyyyyyyyyyy!! Happy almost ANNIVERSARY to both of us! I loveeeeeeee that we share the same day!! And I loveeeeeeeeee this canvas!! I love love love the layers...and loving that photo!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

That's adorable, and such a great gift!! Love it!

NickyNoo said...

This is so teeny-tiny, and very adorable! x

Tessa Buys said...

Gorgeous! Happy Anniversary!

Paige said...

This is as really beautiful project! Your hubby will love it I'm sure. I'm going to have a scout about and see if I can find a mini canvas somewhere on the island and follow your tutorial.

Lea said...

That little canvas is so cute! I love this! Great picture and awesome sentiment!

Lynnda said...

Hey Lisa....Happy almost ANNIVERSARY!!! I love this canvas!! I love the layering you did and loving that photo!!! Lovely!!! hugs...xoxo

curlyqmosaics said...

This is so cute! I love all the details! What a fab idea!

Anne said...

I can't believe it is the same little canvas you showed me !! You are so talented. It looks gorgeous. Have you tried the cheap Gesso yet ? Should I rush and buy some? Happy Anniversary
XXXXXXX