Sunday 13 February 2011

Just Cards

What to do on a rainy Sunday???
I just can't be bothered to do anything today.
We had a lie in and Ade bought me latte in bed whilst I read for a bit.
We all played 'Board Game' on Wii Party Games. (our family fave right now)
I've since had a bubble bath and read some more.
Had a tidy up, kids are playing and Ade's pottering.
I'm thinking of baking lemon muffins and fixing Mexican for a late lunch/early dinner. Nachos, Tacos, Salad and rice.
I need an energy boost.

Today is just cards.
The Studio is having a card challenge today.
A great challenge with some fab DT inspiration too. Take a look here.

And following on from my last 'Sketches 2 Scrapbook' post.
There is now a 'sketches 4 cards' app too.



The same idea as the 'Sketches to Scrapbook' but for cards now too.

Here is my card I made using the sketch I was sent.



Using the Fancy Pants Trick or Teat collection.



If you'd like to find out more about this app, you can read all about it here.

I have a free giveaway from the newest 'Sketches 2 Scrapbook' if you read my post below.

Enjoy your Sunday xxx

3 comments:

NickyNoo said...

That ribbon with the stars is lush! xx

Lynnda said...

FAb card Lisa... great PP combo... and how cute is that stars.... gorgeous... hugs...xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Lisa!!! I love love love the colors and loving the buttons! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)