Monday 17 January 2011

My My...

I think it's going to be one of those weeks.
One of those weeks where my 'to-do' list is way too big and as I cross one thing off, I add two more to the list.
**Deep Breaths**
It's all about prioritising eh?!!

So, before I wrap up warm and in waterproofs for the school run, I just wanted to add this layout I made this weekend to my little blog diary.
(I never thought of it as a diary until the other day. It's always lovely when people stop by and read and leave lovely comments, but for me it's a great way to share a snippet of our lives with my family and friends who live further afield. Ade and I sat here the other evening and went back a couple of years, randomly selecting posts to read. It bought back some really good memories. It really is like a little diary with piccies : ) )

Anway, here's that LO.
I popped over to the My Minds Eye blog the other day and saw a sketch that really caught my eye. You can see it here.
One of my most recent favourite collections is by MME. Lost and Found.
I had a load in a kit and then had to go and order more as I loved it so much.



The theme of the page was to be 'Winter'. Ade took this photo of me a couple of years ago. The kids got bored in the snow and left us to it. Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?



I've cut up the papers enabling me to make lots of little details.





So this week, I have tons of work, accounts still sitting there, a birthday cake to make, a sleepover party still to plan for Friday this week and all the food shopping to go with it. I think I need convincing that the sleepover party of 8-9yr old boys was a good idea. It was, wasn't it??!!

Happy Mondays xxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO, I like all the detailing and the colourway.

Anne said...

I love this page Lisa. It is funny that the writing is all in French and talks about train stations !! How do you stick string so neatly?

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Beautiful page. I love all the little details you added from cutting up the paper. Good luck with the bday party :)

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

Gorgeous little details.

Hope you're week goes well. Lily is desperate for sleepovers to start. Not sure I'm ready yet!

Lynnda said...

HAHA.... your journaling is cute...

Lovely layout... as always...and I love the idea of sticking up the pins...wooohooo... you're gonna be busy...eh good luck with the boys...xoxo

curlyqmosaics said...

What a beautifully elegant layout. Love the scallops and all the extra detail. Gorgeous!