Sunday 5 December 2010

Hanging Around



Good Morning,
Thankfully nothing much happening today, so I have a few bits and pieces to share with you.

First off is my Cocoa Daisy Wall Hanging. I'm really pleased with this and have it hung on my Studio door. I just love these papers in this months kit. I've also added some stamps.



I'ts just made of cardboard from an old box and cut into 3 squares all the same size and painted in silver.



I've been enjoying my Fancy Pants collections this week.
The more I go through these collections, the more ideas I keep getting.
I've added these two page to the Fancy Pants gallery which you can see here.





And lastly, I shared a wonderful crop day with these ladies here yesterday.
We all braved the snow and spent the day scrapping, talking papers and drinking hot drinks. I had such a great time, thank you ladies. Hopefully this was the first of many. I needed a relaxing day and it did just the trick, in the 6 hours, I managed to produce 5 1/2 pages : )



Have a lovely Sunday xxx

6 comments:

Lynnda said...

WOW..Lisa...that is one beautiful and very creative wall hanging...Thanks so much for the inspiring idea...I totally love it...nice greyish color...too...xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee loveeeeeeeee loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the wall hanging and the lo's!!! Just GORGEOUS as always Lisa!! You are sooooooo amazing!!!! And YAYYYYYYYYYYY for the crop! Those are ALWAYS FUN!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anna said...

Great creations! I love the layouts you did for Fancy Pants, you use their collections perfectly!

Denise said...

that door hanger is lovely and so glad you went to your crop and had a good time-I miss doing that!

Taj White said...

these projects are beautiful!!

yyam said...

Oh my! That hanging is just gorgeous and classy! :) And those layouts look yummy too! :)

P/s: I can't scrap at a crop...too distracted by what everybody else is creating! ;)