Monday 15 November 2010

Something Fancy



Good Morning,
After a full Cocoa Daisy weekend (and I have the bags under my eyes to prove it)
I am shattered. It's been so much fun though.

I have been working on some pieces for Fancy Pants too. I am loving all their beautiful collections. The page above is now in the Fancy Pants gallery which you can see in full here. My first pieces in the gallery : ) Still seems strange having something there.

And this next one was the 1hr challenge LO at Cocoa Daisy last night.
I couldn't resist playing along with this one. We had one hour to find the following and make a page:

a tag from something around the house...NOT SCRAPBOOKING...so clothing tag, tea bag tag..etc
use a book page or music sheet some where on the page
5 buttons (5 shall be the number, no more no less...)
2 photos (only 2)
something recycled





My recycled item was a coffee filter that I ounched into strips and misted.



A page about Ade making the best lattes. He's my latte superhero.
I do question the shape he makes though on my lattes. I makes hearts. He tells me this is a mushroom. I think otherwise!!

Talking of him. He;s off work today. Trying to use up excess holiday days. So we are off to the healthclub now. And home then for lattes, grilled cheese sandwiches and a film. Sounds good : )

Hope you had a good weekend xxx

3 comments:

Emma said...

I think it looks like a key on that latte! Hoping to do a few more of the cocoa daisy challenges this week, laid up with bad cold at the mo though!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeee that lo Lisa! I loveeeeeeeeeee the circles!!! And i'm with your friend...I see a 'key' :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Anonymous said...

I love the coffee rings! What a fun touch to the page. I'm with you...the mushrooms are a bit questionable, ha :)