Friday 1 October 2010

Pagemaps, Cheese and The Studio



It's Home Sweet Home at The Studio this week.
Here's the challenge:

There's no place like home... create a page featuring your home. Maybe your favourite spot, the flowers in your garden, or even the leaking pipes under the bath. Just make it an authentic snapshot of your life right now!



I love my little bits and pieces that I've collected from various places. Each one holding it's own special memory, to me this makes a home.
This is a dish that I bought in Turkey years and years ago, way before kids on a girlie week away.
And I've used my Studio Calico kit from last month. I love those Sassafras papers.



I've spread the B&Q (home depot)tester paint on with an old credit card. I love this effect.

And now onto Pagemaps. I think the majority of scrappers have heard of Becky Fleck.
Our design team at The Studio got asked to make up some samples for the October sketches. I really enjoyed doing this. Becky's sketches really are good.
You can view all of the October Sketches here and view all our LO's too.
Here's my page.







A lazy one on this rainy morning for us. (After a day out at my sister's yesterday)
A birthday party for Louis at some point, baking brownies, putting away the laundry, homework, some games with Hollie whilst Louis is out and I want to finish a Halloween banner that I started Thursday night. I love Sundays.
Enjoy xxx

3 comments:

yyam said...

Ahhhhhh...I love how you spread the paint! Such a simple layout but so eye-catching! Love the dish...have not been to Turkey...:(

Have a great Sunday Lisa!:)

Emma said...

Love those cheesy photos! Great lo's too

Nickynoo said...

Love your cheese pics! I'm a cheese-fanatic too, same as you I can't help having a bit, I do it when I'm making the boys' sandwiches in the mornings :o) Love the papers in that one, too xx