Tuesday 28 September 2010

A Scraplift



Hello.
Today I'm adding this LO which I made at Sue's a few days ago.
Nicky and I took a magazine and decided to scraplift the same LO. We've done this before and like seeing what we both end up with.
One of Ronda's LO was in the magazine, so we chose her's.
To see Ronda's LO and the one that Nicky made too, click this link here.

Cocoa Daisy Scraplift.



I used mostly Crate Restoration papers to scrap my lovely husband.
It's a good job I didn't have to upload this LO last week as I hated him. I don't think I could have added it to my blog to be honest.
But I love him again this week.
Don't you just love hormones... I know he loves mine : ) Poor Ade x



The kitchen is finally finished. Horray!!
We called it a day at about 10pm last night. Ade kindly put everything back up on the walls for me, my cook book stand, untensil rack etc.
I love it so much. I can't believe what a difference a new lick of paint has made.
It feels lovely. I baked a lemon loaf cake this morning whilst enjoying my new kitchen. I feel so inspired to decorate throughout now. First the hallway, now the kitchen. The kids bathroom is currently stripped bare, nothing, not a sink or a tile. We now have about 3 weeks though to get that done before Dad visits from USA and I have a houseful. No pressure : )
I would really like to do my studio. It's only been decorated the once, about 7 years ago when it was converted from a garage to how it is now. But as with all building work, cracks start appearing after a few months. It's looking very tired and needs a good lift. The thought of clearing out all this stuff though is very scary.

One last thing I wanted to mention.
Amanda has added my bits and pieces to the new Scrap Rat shop. See here.
And the first blog post is live with some creations from me : )

Thank you.
See you soon xxx
Please go a take a look.

3 comments:

yyam said...

What a fabulous layout! Love the misting bits of course! Love the love-hate thing you've got going on...I'm sure he's very happy to be in your good books this week!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yay for the kitchen being done!!! I love love love love love the lo!! YOU ROCK the MISTING and loving that twine! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

KarenB said...

That LO looks amazing! Love your new kitchen too, lucky you :)