Tuesday 21 September 2010

Cocoa Daisy - Mykonos Challenge



As some of you are aware, many of our Cocoa Daisy girls are lucky enough to be over in Mykonos right now experiencing Scrapbooking at it's very best.
So we've been having a little Mykonos Inspired fun over on the Cocoa Daisy boards.
I've just launched a challenge today. Go over and take a peek at the Mykonos photo here. Use this for inspiration and come up with whatever you please. Take from it the colours, the holiday theme, the design of the block buildings. It's up to you.
Then pop back and share over at Cocoa Daisy.



I've enjoyed scrapping these photos of Louis who still hasn't grasped how to paddle and always ends up completely drenched.



And I'm still using my Cocoa Daisy Sept Kit. I've lost count of the amount of projects I've made with this one now.


And don't forget,
Twisted Sketches newest sketch goes live tonight. Here's my little sneaky Peeky!
I have the sudden urge to tell you I love you Sue W : ) My double dipping little friend xxx

Almost 3pm, school run. Where do the hours go???
Don't forget to stop by at Cocoa Daisy You don't have to get the kits to join in xx

6 comments:

Nickynoo said...

Ha ha, PMSL, I love Sue W too!!! ;o) Cool idea about the challenge, I haven't seen it on CD yet, will take a look pronto. Love your page xxx

Sue said...

PMSL

you are BOTH NUTS but the feeling is mutual xxx

Lis I love that louis gets drenched when paddling - brilliant

Anonymous said...

Love your challenge layout! I'm posting mine tonight too! fun!

karenw said...

Great Lo, my kids are the same, they don't get the wading bit - but it gives them a chance to get wet and then complain loudly afterwards that they are , well, wet - derrr.

will pop over to Cocoa daisy now - i too am absolutely loving the September kit. Can't get enough of it. xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooooooooo gorgeous!!! I love love love those photos, the colors...and LOVING the clouds! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

KarenB said...

This is so much fun, what amazing photos!