Saturday 28 August 2010

Mini Tag Banner



My first ever Cocoa Daisy blog post.
I made this little tag banner recently. (click the photos to get a good look)
The tags came as part of a kit addon with my CD June Kit.
7 Gypsies ATC tags.



As soon as I saw them, I knew instantly that I was going to make them into a little project. It was really easy, one of those projects that can be done in an evening. If you don't have these particular tags, you can still make a banner using premade or home made tags. Just thread ribbon through the top, decorate and hang to look pretty.



Something I did do, I added tiny pieces of 3d foam tape to the back holding each tag in place. The little journal strips were printed on my pc.





Tonight is reveal night at Cocoa Daisy.
Our new September kit is revealed : )
Visit the Cocoa Daisy blog for some sneaks. It's looking good.

xxx

5 comments:

Valerie said...

I love this Lisa!! What a great idea - feeling very inspired to make one of these!

yyam said...

This is just awesome Lisa! I love love love it! A really great way to use the small bits and pieces! :)

Congrats on your first blog post! How exciting! :)

Nickynoo said...

Loved this when I saw it on CD! Great first post on the blog, first of many fab projects I'm sure xxx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Holyyyyyyyyy WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this Lisa!! Soooooooooooooo fun...and I might have to lift this idea! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Nic said...

A super cute banner Lisa, love how you have used the tags x