Saturday 7 August 2010

First Impressions

My first impression of this Cocoa Daisy sketch, I thought beachy, blues, aquas. I selected a photo and a large journal note, but it just didn't feel right. It's now all been sat on a desk for a few days. Doing nothing.



So today is Saturday. We canceled our camping trip with friends as the forecast is wet, wet, wet. So sat in my studio first thing with Ade, having coffee and discussing our options for this weekend. He was sat at the pc looking for ideas and I made this LO. So either the LO came together very quickly or we have been procrastinating for a very long time!

The LO ended up nothing like I originally thought it would.
(click on photo)



All about 'ME'.






The girls over at Cocoa Daisy have created some beautiful LO's. Go and see for yourself. Feel free to join in with any supplies you have.

We are going to the local woods just a few minutes walk from our house with the family we were supposed to camp with. I think we are going to give geocaching a go.

Have a lovely Saturday and hope it's not so rainy for you xx

3 comments:

Sharyn said...

LOL, you sound just like me. Sometime somewhere someone destroyed that silly side of being myself - but occasionally it comes out, shocking even me..LOL

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Lisa...this is AMAZING!! I love love love love that journaling and the paint is WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Martine said...

That is such a FUN LO! love the paint, love the journaling on the photos, love the pop of orange with the flower! vibrant!!