Wednesday 7 July 2010

A sketch, a LO and some Camping

I'm back !!!
We've had a very very busy few days. Where shall I start?

I'll start with todays new challenge over at The Studio.
A sketch this week. This is our last footy extra challenge, so join in and enjoy.
I've really liked the extra challenges this last month.



And my LO.


So, the last few days.....
Hollie had a fab time last Thursday visiting her new school. She was very pleased that 4 of her best friends are going into the new class with her.
We had a parents meeting that night and I now I feel very nervous about the big move.

We then had sports day at school which goes on all day. It was a very long day in the heat. Louis did 3 races over the day!! Hollie took part in the cross country and the end relay, so did 5 things. 2 of their races also coincided. Being in 2 places at once was hard work.

We then went off camping in the New Forest which was great fun. Glorious sunshine all weekend.

Here's some piccies.



Ponies, donkies and cows roam wild everywhere. The kids sat at watched this donkey by our tent for ages.



I love this photo with Poppy Dog : )


Some of the many ponies.



And suddenly Hollie has gone from camera shy to utter poser.

My baby is turning 11 on Friday. I feel quite organised. I did a last bit of shopping today and have heaps of baking to do tomorrow. I'm planning on taking in cupcakes for all her class tomorrow and we are having a girlie pudding party on Saturday.
Loads and loads to do.

Enjoy your day xxx

2 comments:

Kate said...

We camped in the new forest at the weekend too! At Ferny Crofts, part way between lyndhurst and brokenhurst.

** Kate **

yyam said...

I love your layout Lisa! Love all the text...great design element! :)

Great photos...I love the one with the kids and the dog! That would be a fabulous photo to scrap! :)