Monday 7 June 2010

Because he cares

I love scrapping the 'everyday'. You don't need holidays, days out or events to create a page. This is what I love about scrapbooking. Just documenting our normal everyday lives, things that can be taken for granted so easily.
So scrapped today is my lunch made for me by my darling husband.
p
I stumbled across the Pagemaps blog whilst on Janis's blog last week.
So I thought I'd join in. The sketch is below and that's the prize that's up for grabs. Mmmmmm love Websters Pages.



And it really is because he cares.



He wraps it all up nicely for me, ready in the fridge.



I am so in love with my new butterfly punches. I just can't get enough of them.
Here and here they are if you NEED to add them to your collection.



And I drew a heart onto this tag and stitched along the lines.
I love adding different textures to my pages.



I also made a couple of cards today using My Little Shoebox papers that I'm so chuffed with. They are for the Papermaze blog though, so I'll show when they go on there.

I do believe it's almost kiddie bedtime now. It's been a rowdy one tonight. Hollie had a friend over and they were very excited and Louis is taking part in a school talent contest. He's street dancing and has been practising to very very loud Guns and Roses music. I know, I'm showing my age. I just can't take it anymore.
Better go. Night Night xxx

3 comments:

yyam said...

Awww...what a lovely thing to scrap! He's so sweet! I love your stitched heart!

I love to scrap the everyday too..:)

missusem said...

Awwww.. lovely! So love the dots around the butterfly trails :) Good lucK!!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Now that's one man to keep! Luv how you scrap the mundane stuff but it's part of life isn't it!