Friday 21 May 2010

Featured LO at The Colour Room

I was so pleased to get an email this morning telling me that my LO this week is one of the featured 5 at The Color Room. Take a look at the 5 LO's that were picked.
I was pleased with this LO, but the other LO's over on this challenge blog are just something else. I don't think I've ever seen so much talent all under the one roof.
It really does feel like an honor to get this mention. Thank you : )

Here is my LO. I couldn't get it to upload earlier this week, so I needed to photograph it again for some odd reason.



Hollie and Louis messing around at the beach over Easter.
Lots of layer and masses of hand stitching on this one.


I love these primas that I bought in Orlando. I wish I bought all the other colours now too. (and a pot for you Sue!)



Thought I'd show you these cards I've made too.
This one comes with a tutorial on getting that 'vintage look' over on Papermaze.
See here.
With links to buy the ingredients too.
And by the way, not a card I made for Ade. I haven't gone soppy in my old age. I made this card for my sis to give her hubby. It was his birthday the day after they got married last week.



And then I knocked this one together for Mum yesterday. It's her happy birthday on Saturday. I found these old crate papers. Really not keen on the patterned sides, but do like the plain sides and always love the quality of crate. And Unity Stamps too.
I've been trying to stamp alot more lately. I have such a lovely collection of stamps and so so many, the majority infact have never been used. The Unity stamps, just stamp so clear. They are lovely to use.



Weekend time again and the forecast is HOT : )
We are going to tidy up the garden tomorrow as the kids have been invited out for a bbq and pool day and then we plan to chill and have water fights on Sunday : )
Have a lovely weekend xxx

4 comments:

Sue said...

or lots of pots for me!!!! LOL

maybe they will be there when i go in September - and maybe just maybe I will buy LOADS!!!!!

Lis the LO is stunning as ever a well deserved place in the Colour Room

I love the photo they are so happy a real feel good pic

xxxx

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Well done, it's a fab page. Photo is just great.
Cards are brill too
Caroline x

Nickynoo said...

Yay for my scrappy friend! Jolly well deserved too, it's a really lovely page xx

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa from Anne´s sis, Gwen.
Thanks for your visit over on my blog. Anne said your work looks even greater in real, so I will just add: beautiful, great, inspiring.
But I will not start another craft, I will not. My sis could though!
Take care