Thursday 1 April 2010

What a week, roll on weekend

This hasn't been a good week. In fact it's been bloody awful.
Tears, frustration, upset, sleepless nights, not being able to eat and now I feel 'nothingy' and tired. Thank goodness the kids finished school today and we are going away on Saturday. I need it to just be the 4 of us again for a few days. I piled up aload of games today ready to take. I'm thinking board games, dvd's, the new Dr Who and lots of yummy food down at the seaside. Sounds good to me.

Anyway, scrapping.
Today is the day of the new Butterfly Crafts Challenge.
Here's the inspiration on offer:



And this is what I came up with.>


There's some great LO's from the DT, pop by and take a look.

Me, I'm about to lay on the sofa with Hollie and blankets and drink wine.
love xxx

5 comments:

Nickynoo said...

This LO is fantastic, Lis! I've just spent ages admiring every little detail :o). So sorry you've had a crap week, but I know you'll love having the kids home, and you'll have a FAB holiday xxxxx

Steph said...

amazing LO! photo doesn't do it justice

have a fab time

Laura said...

Amazing layout Lisa. So sorry this week has been rubbish. The break away sounds like it's come at just the right time. Have a brilliant holiday. xxx

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Oh wow, that LO is amazing. I would struggle to do this challenge but you provided the inspiration!

Traceyr said...

Great layout - love the pink sprayed ink looks very "punk" :)