Friday 23 April 2010

The Before

Less than 2hrs to go now before the Cocoa Daisy Crop.
Can you tell I'm excited?

I confess to being a tidy scrapper. I do tidy as I go along and clear away after every project. That's the way I am, I work better in a well organised space.
Every now and then I need days like today, a really good blitz was had.

This space here has been bugging me.



Just a small area, but lately the 'to file' pile has got rather tall and my photos to scrap has got abit silly too, so fully charged for the crop this weekend, I knew I would work better with a tidier space.
And this space now looks like this.



I feel so much happier with my room now.
I even wiped all my surfaces down.



I've sorted through all my primas. They were on a smaller shelf until today, but had really outgrown the space. I had a big delivery this week and had packets piled on top of each other. I scrap better when I see what I have, so have changed this around and the primas can all be laid out nicely now.



This is my favourite change. This area has always been occupied by 'work' and not scrap, instead work is in boxes and I have bought my 12x12 albums from the lounge into here. I have thickered the spines too which I love.
It looks much cozier in that corner now.



I feel much better prepared for this weekend now.
Better go and feed everyone before the fun begins.

Will be back later as I want to shout about this weeks Sketchy Thursday Challenge x

7 comments:

Fay aka Beautifullily said...

So envious of your room!!! I'm a messy scrapper I'm afraid and always lose track of stuff, especially during a cybercrop!!!

Thanks again for my lovely goodies today, shall cherish them x

Nickynoo said...

Looking good, lady, looking good!! xx

Laura said...

Looking fabulous Lisa! Love the cosy corner! xx

Steph said...

Looking good! Love the idea of the thickers on the album I think I will have to steal that idea!

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Wow Lisa love your room it's just fab. I too am a neat scrapper. My dining room table, which I hardly expand onto got covered the other day, I was so confussed lol.
Loving your whole layout of your room and your fab comfy sofa.
Caroline x

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

I'm like you... I need a clean space to scrap and my scrap room at the moment is quite messy and getting on my nerves! Will have to do a spring clean. Luv your room and the layout of it.

Paula said...

Wow is that what your garage looks like these days?