Wednesday 24 March 2010

A bit if this and a bit of that

I really can't be bothered to go out this morning. I'd rather stay home. But my nails desperately need doing and I must must must get passport photos done. My driving license expires on Sunday and I have to get the photo redone. Not that I really look too much different from 10yrs ago to be honest, just longer hair now. Pain in the ar$e! And another bloody £20 to spend + buying photos. Can think of better things to spend that money on.

Anyway, moan over, he's a sketch from Creative Scrappers that I worked on at the weekend.



I played around with the photo abit and ended up with this circular version that fits in well with the sketch.
Felt like a nice change doing something abit different.
Going Underground - Keeps making me sing The Jam's song. I loved Paul Weller. Cool Band!



Another Florida Pic, surprise surprise. This is one using up my Papermaze stash.



I used my new Tim Holz inks and blender, love playing with that.



Louis refused to stand by Minnie. As she is a girl and obviously now as he's 8 it's too embaressing to stand anywhere near a girl. Even if that girl is Minnie Mouse. We told Minnie this and she went really shy and waved to Louis : )

I had a lovely time after school yesterday. My lovely friend Amanda came over with her son and Hollie had a friend over too. I baked lemon drizzle cupcakes, mini victoria sponges with fresh cream and made homemade pizzas for the kids.
It was really nice, kids were good and Mummies were happy too : )

Have a good day xxx

5 comments:

Emma said...

Beautiful LO's Lisa, love the photo in the first one!

Cakes sound very nice!

Nickynoo said...

That's a really cool photo effect, Lis! Fab LO too, and I really love the Minnie one, just my colours :o) xx

Steph said...

Love the underground LO - great paint and misting

I want some of those cupcakes!

Traceyr said...

Love the underground layout. :)

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

I luv your take on the sketch, all those paint splashed on the page! Just fab! I admire your ability to churn out LOs after LOs so easily! Now I wish I had a little of your baking skills..... sound absolutely delicious what you have baked/cooked.