Thursday 7 January 2010

New Year....New Challenge

At The Studio.
And it goes like this:

  1. Make a page that includes a lot of “white space”.
  2. The subject of your page should be something that scares you; scrap your fears!
  3. Use 3 photos in the design of your page – but don’t forget that white space!


I scrapped all about fearing about being a good parent and how I try to do my best all the time.
The DT were lucky enough to receive a Studio Calico kit each to play with for our January challenges. How lucky are we : )


And now on to the topic I think the whole of the UK is talking about......SNOW
and lots of it too. I stuck the ruler in the front garden at 11.30am and it continued to snow heavily until about tea time.
So now schools again for us today.

Poppy enjoyed it too : )

Hope you are warm and snug xx

4 comments:

Pink Blossom Creations said...

We had about the same amount of snow..
Love your layout you have done, I have to think on this one.
Caroline x

Nickynoo said...

I love the 2-colour misting on your gorgeous LO! And you know I think you're a great mum, nothing to worry about there xx

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

I luv that LO! Will attempt the challenge! Well, at least you have no school, mine still insist on opening!

Fabi Ormerod said...

Hi Lisa..tks for the visit at my blog! Loved to know yours...Ohhh you girls got a Studio kit? I envy you all LOL...PS: Love your work!